Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 15
FBI agents and the House panel investigating the January 6 attack on the Capitol have both learned of an alleged plan by allies of retired army Lt Gen Michael Flynn to gather “intelligence” on top Republicans to “move” them to back election audits in key states Trump lost, said ex-whistleblower Everett Stern who talked to the panel and the FBI.

Stern provided text messages, emails and other documents revealing he had multiple contacts with one of the Patriot Caucus members, Velma Anne Ruth, and two other influential Flynn allies, Houston real estate mogul Al Hartman and former army Green Beret Ivan Raiklin, who were pushing audits in several key states.

“They planned to give my campaign funds to help me” develop damaging information on Toomey and Fitzpatrick, Stern claimed. “It was like a wink, wink. Hartman is the man behind the curtain. He’s an operative and financier,” promoting audits.

“Stern’s allegations suggest serious crimes,” said ex-prosecutor Paul Rosenzweig

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jan/21/michael-flyn...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
“Patriot” this, and “Patriot”that……

The only thing the MAGA crowd has accomplished is to fuse the terms “patriot” and “traitor”.

They’ve sent a good term, along with the American flag- into the toilet.

Can they be recovered and cleansed of the Trump- stink?

Stay tuned.
No. of Recommendations: 0
The only thing the MAGA crowd has accomplished is to fuse the terms “patriot” and “traitor”.

They’ve sent a good term, along with the American flag- into the toilet.

Can they be recovered and cleansed of the Trump- stink?

I'm convinced that many of them - maybe even most - are simply not fixable. Most are old, white, and bitter - we may have to wait until those just die off.

It is so sad.