Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
If we accept that food is where we get most of our nutrition, then it makes sense for people who visit the board to post about what they eat.

If not, then maybe board name should just be called "Exercise your butt off"

LWW
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
I stopped reading all those posts. There are some people who thrive on disagreeing with others even if it makes for inconsistencies of their own. Responses on the board looked like the poster even turned on people trying to show sympathy. There's no fixing people like that and it's just a relief to never having to deal with such behavior in real life.

Why you would waste your time interacting with such a negative person? Considering the many interesting and informative people both in real life and online, there's many better options IMO.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Why you would waste your time interacting with such a negative person? Considering the many interesting and informative people both in real life and online, there's many better options IMO

The majority of our "interactions" happen when she responds to something I posted in response to someone else. I rarely actually address her directly, and you are correct, when I expressed sympathy for her loss, she responded with a nastygram. But when someone asks why people don't post what they eat on a board that has the word nutrition in the title, it just seems odd to me that she would immediately suggest that it would be redundant to post about food on a board devoted to health and nutrition.

LWW
No. of Recommendations: 7
If we accept that food is where we get most of our nutrition, then it makes sense for people who visit the board to post about what they eat.

If not, then maybe board name should just be called "Exercise your butt off"

Or the "Stop Feeding the Troll" board.

Rune
No. of Recommendations: 1
Or the "Stop Feeding the Troll" board.

LOL! Merry Christmas, Rune!

LWW
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sorry, only just seen your post, I've not crossed the pond over the holidays,

Happy New Year LWW!

May all your favourite boards be Troll-free :-)

Rune
No. of Recommendations: 1
Happy New Year LWW!

Right back at you, Rune! On all fronts!

LWW