Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 117

Group hug? From us?

I cannot conceive of a scenario in which a layoff would be less then painful.

To those at the Fool today who happen to be experiencing moderate catastrophe and are not yet certain how it will ultimately turn into outstanding opportunity, I just hope you know at minimum that you have all made our lives here in the community richer, better, even a little more fun, and we're grateful for that. Indeed, we hope to see you with the same degree of regularity on the boards well into the future.

Anyone who may be considering other opportunities and who are considering a move to Southern Califonria, please contact me or at least know you have a good friend and tireless advocate in me, for whatever that is worth.

Joseph Mailander
jps
dbahuitclos@yahoo.com
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.