Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
JDWiNOLA, Luxsit, boeingFool, dougmo, and Radio Fools,

Thanks for the great feedback on the radio show. As the producer for the radio show, I know we are always open to ways to improve the show. As for not taking as many calls as we once did, that may be true, as we're constantly looking for the right balance between taking a number of shorter calls and taking fewer calls but drawing them out more.

As for picking on mutual fund managers and the Wise, we plead guilty as charged. At the same time, I think that JDWiNOLA's post (http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?id=1010011000191000&sort=postdate) is a good reminder that we all should be in the solutions business. There's a lot of reactive "hot air" radio out there and we're committed to making the Fool Radio Show a proactive solutions oriented endeavor. So if you hear about index funds ad nauseum, blame me.

As for the Dec. 26 show,a rebroadcast of the Dec. 19 show, you'll notice that there are fewer callers. This is because the show was preempted by almost every market because of the impeachment proceedings. Funny how no one calls the show if its not on. :)

Happy Holidays and Keep the Feedback coming,

Mac
Fool Radio

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.