Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

I'm really excited by the new launch of Blogs on CAPS and would like to invite all my fellow Fools who have any interest in documenting their own thoughts about investing, business, and Life, to share. I plan to. One commitment I make to my own blog here is that I'm making no commitments. :) That's my way of saying that I have absolutely no idea how often I'll update this or what direction I'll go with it. But one thing is for sure: This will be a useful tool for me to provide some form of ongoing commentary for the long term. I have posted thousands of times on the Fool discussion boards over the years, and I have posted a Pitch for every one of my picks here on CAPS, I do believe. But nowhere have I had a "place to call my own" where I can aggregate thoughts across investing and business and my other hobbies. I plan to do so here. But the main reason I'm writing today is to encourage YOU to do the same, as my own experience of Fooldom and CAPS will be immeasurably enriched by your sharing of YOUR experience. And mostly, I have also wanted a single place to post CAPS thoughts and CAPS ideas, too, beyond just the Pitches which are mainly about stocks themselves. So part of my CAPS blog will be about, well, CAPS itself. For now, Fool on!

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.