Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm new to this board and I'm trying to navigate to the TAX Q&A section of Fools School. Any help is much appreciated.

DylanO
Print the post Back To Top
I'm new to this board and I'm trying to navigate to the TAX Q&A section of Fools School. Any help is much appreciated.

DylanO

=========================
I honestly don't know. Is Fools School one of their paid products, that they neglected to spam me about?

Anyway, there are a number of tax info. pages here under "How to Invest-Personal Finance"

http://www.fool.com/how-to-invest/personal-finance/taxes/ind...

OR, if you have a specific question, let it fly.

Bill
I was referred to "Fools School" by another member to learn more about tax strategies regarding stock options I received working for SBUX.

Perhaps "Fools School" doesn't really exist, but is used euphemistically or metaphorically.

Thanks for the link.

DylanO
No. of Recommendations: 1

Perhaps "Fools School" doesn't really exist, but is used euphemistically or metaphorically.

It exists. You can find it at www.fool.com/school.htm.

Ira

Ira

Bill
No. of Recommendations: 5
I was referred to "Fools School" by another member to learn more about tax strategies regarding stock options I received working for SBUX.

I'm a great fan of the Fool, but for employment-related issues I find www.fairmark.com the best.

Phil
Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
I echo Phil's opinion of Fairmark.com. Peruse it and see what you think.

Donna