Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
For now.....in my *pre-successful* state, I'm rolling with "Anything worth doing is worth half arseing".

That's mine, BTW, although I probably read it somewhere. One of the things I'd say to brand new to SPINNING class members to remind them that fitness is going to be a journey.

It came with caveats of course in the context of starting small and building progressively on that because too hard too soon is a recipe for injury at worst and such severe DOMS such that you have to take so much time off to recover, you're almost back where you started. OTOH, if you go too easy and feel nothing the next day (not a common occurrence, believe it or not), you can do some more and add a bit of intensity.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.