Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
eins: I hate PAPs. And I always feel slightly violated when the doc does the breast exam. OTOH, I now have the different BC pills I wanted, so I suppose it was worth it. These new pills should deflate the slightly poochy tummy I've got going on now. There are a few other problems with the ones I am on now (switching from), but as men read this board too, I don't want to get into too much detail and have them all leave, screaming about TMI.

b. DN/His Lawyer managed to mangle an all too important phrase in the agreement, and I had to have DN call the lawyer this morning so that she could change it in time for me to sign it before heading into work after my violation this morning. Why such urgency? Well, you see, I didn't get a copy of the thing until last night when he dropped the kids off. AND, if we don't get the thing submitted this week, we won't get a finalization until mid-April, due to some upgrades and changes the court is making. If we get it done early this week, everything can be signed and approved by March 15. SO, this morning I zipped over there, read it over a million times, then signed it. <whew>

3) As far as I can figure, DN is engaged. Either that, or he bought his girlfriend $1000 worth of popcorn from the jewelry store. How do I know this? Because in the agreement it lists all of his current debts, and since the separation his debt level has risen by a reported $2K….$1k is miscellaneous rises on his current cards, and $1k to a jewelry store. Why is this funny? Because recently, I have been told (no, I didn't ask – these are people that like me and were checking to make sure I didn't need to be told something) that DN is dating around here in KC. His girlfriend lives out of state. Umm……..so, he's already cheating on her? Interesting. It's like a Springer episode in the making. And while a tiny bit of me thinks it's, perhaps, the universe getting its justice in on her little part in this, most of me feels like I should warn the girl off, woman-to-woman, since she is younger and perhaps not as worldly about these things. However, I am sure any warnings I would give her would be thrown out as me trying to seek revenge by lying, so I've landed on “No Involvement” on this one. Others* speculate that perhaps the dear heart is knocked up, and that the divorce is proceeding at a rapid pace because of this. As evidence of what a horrid person I am: I think that would be marvelous. Out of the frying pan and into the fire, and all that. Of course, then there would be another child involved, and it's not like the current two are getting enough attention as it is.

IV - ALL THAT ASIDE: my DOG I can't believe he's managed to get MORE debt in such a short time, approximately the same amount I've managed to pay off. No wonder it was all I could do to break even while with him; we were working in opposite directions. Jeebus.

Five: Oh, and DN has been extra-nice (no, really, this is the NICE version) the last couple of weeks to a month now, and I knew that he was, essentially, working up the courage to tell me something. I suspect it is about the (alleged) engagement. He probably tried to wimp out of telling me by hoping I'd see it listed in the agreement, and then call him on it (therefore, making me initiate the conversation). I'm SOOOOOOOO going to pretend I didn't see it. Really. It will be much more fun to watch him squirm a little longer. *giggle*

As an end note: I brought chicken enchilada filling for lunch today. Just the good stuff, in the middle. No sense in wasting time rolling the stuff in a tortilla.

impolite

*in Real Life
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.