Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
For those who have not tried the strips yet: I thought,being an adult with an average size nose, I should buy the large size strips ( adult = large nose). I found out large is TOO large for the average nose. Size small/medium works better. It even recommends small/medium size on the box for average size noses, although the information is not prominent. Many of the stores I have been in(Nashville area) seem to stock only the large size, probably because whoever is in charge of ordering assumes, as I did, that adult = large. I think we shareholders ( I just bought some yesterday for $11.94/sh)might need to make sure stores know to order size small/medium or new buyers might decide the strips don't work right, when, actually, they just have the wrong size on.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.