Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
I have found myself recently with big differences with those who oppose what Obama is doing i general

To me, it has been interesting and enlightening to look at those differences. In so doing I think in a large respect I have seen what differentiates those who still see themselves as Tea PArtiers in the face of abuse from all sides

It is a simple belief that there is a difference between right and wrong. There are smart, average and below average people in all groups of the spectrum. Those that still see the Tea Party as a better alternative actually believe in more than doing things better

They believe in Taxed Enough Already, not because they are really going to get put through hell due to taxes. A lot of folks are fixed income and other groups that are simply not big targets for increased taxes

They believe the government is looking to be more intrusive, and that it is already at a size too large to be efficient and beyond the scope of being affordable no matter who pays. They believe both of those things are big problems.

Both Republicans and Democrats believe they can do government better. and want to use their power to control government and do what they think is right. The Tea Partiers actually believe that people can do things better and that government should do the things that only government can do, and all else is money ill spent and thus we are doing too much, and we are Taxed Enough Already.

Only one of these groups is not a natural attractant to needing power. If you are not looking to build more government, you are very different than Republicans or Democrats, there is very little reason to sell your soul to be a manager where building a new society is a different calling.

IT is a natural why the Democrats hare you. But it is also a natural why the Republicans hate you. If you do not want to expand government there is nothing about you that is for sale! Tea Party desires actually solve the idea of campaign finance reform. Put enough Tea Party folks in place and there is no reason to pay millions and millions of dollars to place a Senator in place.

The solution to so many of our problems is less government and you will be hated by those who wish to impose more, and want to fight on who can do it better.

You can never be accepted in the Republican Party and are naturally despised by Democrats. That is because you actually believe in something, so can not be a useful puppet for the interests of either group.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.