No. of Recommendations: 1
As I mentioned yesterday, Marty Cohen commented that interest in foreign Reits was presently greater than interest in Reits in the U.S. Although I'm not quite sure what he meant to imply, an investment in a global;/international Reit fund may be an idea to consider. Two such funds that I am aware of are 1)IGR and 2)RWF. The latter has numerous U.S. Reit holdings; the former, less so.<<<<<<<<< http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=RWF&t=6m&l=on&z=m&q=l&c=igr>>>>>This fact may account for the difference in performance noted in the 6 month charts. Cohen did say that there was presently little correlation between the performance of U.S. and foreign Reits, but that he expected the correlation to increase going forward. Missash has long been considering an investment in IGR. Maybe, now is the hour.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.