Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 17
This will be former Pennsylvania governor Tom Ridge's first vote for a Democrat candidate for president and an easy call for him: Donald Trump has proven over these last four years he lacks the empathy, integrity, intellect and maturity to lead.

I will cast my vote for Joe Biden on Nov. 3. It will be my first vote for a Democratic candidate for president of the United States. ... With just about one month until Election Day, President Trump continues to claim the only way he can possibly be defeated is a rigged election. Can you imagine the hubris? Can you imagine any other president in our lifetime — or ever — saying something so dangerous and un-American?

Nope. Plain as day, Trump is Putin's Puppet.

#BidenHarris2020

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/commentary/tom-ridge-trump-...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.