Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 12
About two years ago my wife and I learned that our two young children were going blind. The doctor's only advice was to fill out the forms to collect social security disability for them. On the way out of the office, one of his assistants handed my wife some literature on the Foundation Fighting Blindess.

That literature has been our lifeline. The Foundation has been our guide in trying to deal with Retinitis Pigmentosa. Through their literature and conferences they have educated us about the disease. Through their outreach efforts, we have been involved in raising money to help sponsor the research. Through their numerous contacts, we have found others that have RP with whom we share our fears. Through their sponsored research we remain hopeful and informed.

I foolishly recommend them for your support.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.