Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 21
Trump loyalists are now focusing on supply chain delays that they say will ruin Christmas. Jim Jordan tweeted today that Christmas presents were NEVER late when Trump was in charge! That led Princeton historian Kevin Kruse to follow Jordan’s tweet with a post of a CBS headline from December 24 of 2020, saying “More than one million packages will not reach their destinations this Christmas.” Journalist Aaron Rupar, who writes “Public Notice,” pointed out today that Christmas has been mentioned at least 106 times on Fox since Wed. morning, not including reruns.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Because Christmas is all about presents.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Christmas has been mentioned at least 106 times on Fox since Wed. morning, not including reruns.

Faux Snoise is nothing *but* reruns of their same old fake claims....
No. of Recommendations: 3
Thanks Fox. Way to take seasonal feelings of "good will to all" by this non-Christian atheist and turn them into cynical "why care a fig" feelings.

Thanks a lot.

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Because Christmas is all about presents."

Christmas to me, even more than "It's A Wonderful Life," was best summed up in the very special 1994 episode of "My So Called Life" - "So Called Angels."

Made me ponder.

Ken