Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 3
Frankly speaking I have a very low opinion of all the products and newsletters that come out of the Foolish machine.

next regarding their dissing of EEM, 24% is in financials and the rest 76% is distributed among IT, Energy, etc.

I can't see a better way to get a wide exposure to the whole economy of the Emerging Economies.

Soon enough financials will start doing again and then what? will you sell whatever you bought now and go back into EEM?
Are we confident enough to be able to predict exactly when that moment is going to be?

Ignore the Fool. Go with a widely distributed portfolio and go about your day. make money, spend time with kids, enjoy life.
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.