Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I will be researching options for any and all insurance coverage but if you want a free 5 day hotel stay with food provided, go to Greece for a superyacht cruise, test Covid positive on the pre-cruise testing. They put you on a motorcoach alone, drop you at a hotel and there you are until you test test negative two days in a row. There is a 5000 euro fine for leaving quaratine.

I actually ended up with something that felt like worst strep ever + sinus infection. So while I have no idea what I will salvage from the cost of the trip, apparently the Greek gov't covered the quarantine hotel.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.