Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
From a totally selfish point of view, I'm THRILLED at this!

I'm a season ticket holding Jets fan who lives in NJ and NOTHING would be more difficult for me than traveling into NYC to see MY Jets play.

The "Meadowlands" could not be easier for me to get to and very often I'll leave my seat as the final seconds tick off the clock and I'm home before the post game press conf. is over.

If the Jets were to play in New York I'd be lucky to get home before kickoff the following week :-)

All that said, I totally acknowledge that for most Jets fans, it is a major hassle to come to NJ to see the games. The Jets absolutely belong in NY...but this fan is not complaining.

John(andLori)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.