No. of Recommendations: 0
From my unstanding papa johns lost the law suit. BUT... the ruleing (to my understanding) is PJ can't prove there logo to be true, to which PJ is starting a counter suit for pizza hut to prove they have "the best pizzas under one roof" I imagine that the fast food world will be sueing each other over this "prove your motto" ruling. But as I said, I just want to drip this company (if possable) because (most of my reasons may seem silly to those of you with more knowledge of how to invest) but why is pizza hut picking on a small company like PJ? why is PJ puting smaller companys out of busness (I'm only familiar with SoCal) and lastly why are they the fastest growing pizza chain in SoCal?(aside from the obvios "the other companys already expanded)
I do not intend to "change" the subject from dripping and i do apreceate (spelling) all help since I'm new but I'm sure I'll make mistakes.
I just started dripping CAT (i'm a HE operator) and HDI for other reasons, and to diversifie I was trying to drip PJ
thankyou
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.