No. of Recommendations: 12
Andy Borowitz ?@BorowitzReport 13h
Heard woman on radio say she was able to buy health insurance for the 1st time. Exactly the nightmare scenario Republicans want to prevent.

PF
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
Heard woman on radio say she was able to buy health insurance for the 1st time. Exactly the nightmare scenario Republicans want to prevent.

That poor misguided woman has no idea how much freedom she lost by being able to buy health insurance. It's a shame and I'm sorry to have to see it.
No. of Recommendations: 1
That poor misguided woman has no idea how much freedom she lost by being able to buy health insurance. It's a shame and I'm sorry to have to see it.

--------

Well, you might not have to be sorry much longer.
I understand Obama has invited that pack of Republican Cockroaches to the White House for a meeting about the shut-down. No doubt he will allow them to piss up his back yet again and claim it's a rainstorm. No doubt he will kow-tow to them until they get everything they want. When he's out of office and the nation is destroyed, they MIGHT be happy. But I doubt it.

AM
No. of Recommendations: 2
Yes, President Obama has invited the four senior legislators to a meeting.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-invites-congressional-leaders-to...

Boner responded as expected: “We’re pleased the president finally recognizes that his refusal to negotiate is indefensible,” said Boehner spokesman Brendan Buck in a statement. “It’s unclear why we’d be having this meeting if it’s not meant to be a start to serious talks between the two parties.”

What is there to negotiate? The Republican leadership wants to kill ACA as the price to do its job. If not, they will have another tantrum, scream, kick, and hold their breath.

Cockroaches.

Cliff
No. of Recommendations: 3
David Sirota ?@davidsirota 16h
Texas elected a Canadian guy to go to the US Senate & prevent America from getting the kind of healthcare the Canadian guy enjoyed as a kid

PF