Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I'll be keeping an eye on this discussion on the web, but I'll be participating to a much larger extent in the AOL folder.

I was pleased to see that the authors devoted a chapter to the front office software stocks because I've been following them closely for about a year. I keep the Front Office folder on AOL updated with press releases, quarterly valuations and progress of the companies. We've had a great discussion about front office stocks in the AOL Gorilla Game folder, and Brent has been especially helpful in enlightening us about them in context of the ERP companies.

I hope your discussion over here continues to go as well as the one we're having on AOL. Feel free to drop in there, and I hope you don't mind if I occasionally return the favor here on the web. :)
Print the post Back To Top
"We've had a great discussion about front office stocks in the AOL Gorilla Game folder..."

How do I get there from here?

BP
BP,

You can't get to the AOL version of the Gorilla Game folder unless you have an AOL account. If you do, e-mail me at MBuckley@aol.com and I'll send a return e-mail with a link to the folder.

--Mike Buckley
"You can't get to the AOL version of the Gorilla Game folder unless you have an AOL account."
"You can't get to the AOL version of the Gorilla Game folder unless you have an AOL account."

I'm not an AOL subscriber, but thanks anyway. I am looking for other web sites on the subject. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

BP