No. of Recommendations: 2
My most embarrassing story was when I was in a fiddle concert at Loon Mountain. Alasdair Fraser was the judge, and I was the 2nd to last person to play. The contest was about half over and I decided I needed to go to the rest room before I went on stage. There was a line -- I hadn't counted on that -- and neither did I count on the person before me not showing up.

So, they call my name, I don't answer, and someone in the audience says "I think she's in the bathroom!" A little giggling ensues. (I know this because my DH told me.) I come out to find they are looking for me.... so I rush on stage and make a mess out of my contest piece. In front of Alasdair Fraser!!! I was embarrassed for years about that. Now I think it's funny.

BTW I came in dead last!

Andrea
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.