Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 22
Funny thing about the Four Rules, you only have to follow one to avoid an accident.

Sure, the more people that enjoy shooting, the more accidents that will happen. This is why more young guys are hurt playing football as opposed to jai alai. One is not more dangerous, it just depends on the amount of players.

I find it amusing how people love to post about every single firearms accident. They never mention the tens of thousands of CCW students that safely completed there training that day, or shot safely, or carried a gun, or hunted.

Off topic, but related in principle, I grew up in Cape May,NJ. From the time I could walk, I fished from the jetties. Unsupervised, my buddies and I were there surf fishing everyday after first grade. In my thirties, a tourist fell off and drowned. Dummie. If the rocks are shiny, they are wet. Wet means slippery. After that, jetty fishing was made illegal for everyone. Nevermind it was an ICF type getting involved with what he shouldn't. Nevermind that a single dumbas@ could ruin it for the responsible. Nevermind Darwin. Or cleaning the gene pool of the helpless. The reason for these rules, and the reason why we get posts about every statistcly insignificant gun accident, is people cowards want to be pampered by their masters. The example of fishing in Cape May holds true for guns as well. The New Yorkers wanted to come to the south Jersey shore, and have the same zero level of personal responsibility as their nanny midget mayor gave them at home. No need for choosing between a large soda and a water. Done for you! Go through life as a little nancy boy b@tch, we will decide what is best for you! I just wish they would stay in their sissy districts.

Sick of it all,
mason
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.