Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4

Fupbiz1,

Thanks for one of the best posts to hit this board!

A little humor goes a long way as we watch our investments dwindle.

I also believe, ahhh...., hope, that this thing will play out in the long run. However, I do ask myself more and more if this Company is the diamond in the rough and long term dominant broadband provider out there
that many of us gamblers think it is, than why are none of the big investors, institutions, etc. stepping in, especially at these absurdly low prices. If this stock would even see $2 again within a year they would make a ton of real money. Certainly it can't be because those who invest for a living know more than i do..... Right?

As long as I'm posting. In the past there has been some diehard WCG supporters that have suggested that if push comes to shove, Williams (the parent) would probably step in and bail out WCG. I doubt that this would ever happen. IMHO WCG was spun off just for that purpose - to shield the Parent from the liability of the majority owned subsidiary. I think we have to consider the possibility that the parent would not bail out a bankrupt WCG and spun it off just to rid itself of the risk.

Here's to brighter days and future earnings.

19,000 shares long and definately in the upper quadrant of the fupbiz1 85 percentile.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.