Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Further, I'd wager a guess that it's not something of your doing, or in your control. Otherwise, you'd know how that salamander and all those bugs got in there.

That is a good possibility, especially considering the cold meds (which would add to the whackadoodle as another mentioned).

DN-related?

Most likely. I wish I could update more on that, but frankly there's not much to update yet. Just more paperwork and court <sigh>.

At least the good news is his issues rarely impact me directly anymore - we've gotten to a point that we can soften any financial impact he will have on us month to month. Too many Financial Impact months in a row and we will be hurting, but here and there? We can handle it.

impolite
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.