No. of Recommendations: 0
Further - it's not self righteous to want a specialized board to discuss the topic it was intended for. (Dictionary.com is your friend, btw) I dont even care if people post OT all day - but I want to know how to filter them, and that was my initial, moderately polite point. No names were specifically mentioned until the parties in question got upset and revealed themselves, to no surprise of anyone who reads these boards.

Second - "There's a simple solution to that. Start posting on topic things. Ask a question. Post an article. Respond to a thread. Do something constructive. Thus far, your idea of constructive is actually destructive."

as I said elsewhere - what makes you think this is my only account here? Or that Im not here much longer than this account says? Or that I DONT post daily and am just tired of seeing garbage on the board? You assume much from this handle and the fact I dont know how to frowny face people - I never had a desire to until now, so why would I?

And Third - "Ive seen your handle before, specifically in p1ssing matches with people, so please: save your righteous indignation, good sir.

Couldn't have been paying too much attention then." - is completely inaccurate. I know your name. Ive seen you here a long time, and I specifically remember you and someone going at it. So again, oh arbiter of the Internets, just pump the brakes. What youre defending isnt worth doing so. I never called for anyone to be banned, or said they couldnt do what they liked. They can, as can I, and you. The only unproductive thing is you arguing about it.

/dismissed
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.