Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Further more, federal employee pay has zero to do with it as their pay has been frozen for 2 years now. Even though their pay has not been part of the increased budget, they are the ones who pay the price through furlough.

Bingo!! No pay raise in 2 years, yet my health insurance goes up and no telling how much it will go up this year. And now I am on my first day of an 11 day furlough. DW is also being furloughed. I finally figured out how much we're going to be out, and it's a chunk of change! We will survive. i might not be able to pay off my credit card every month, but that's ok. We will only charge what we need to charge, if anything.

Moochell, I mean Marie, will continue to spit in our faces.

Crocket
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.