No. of Recommendations: 0
FWIW,

I grew up around Harleys, my father and all of his friends, ride and swear by HDI. I've also noticed that this love of HD moves from generation to generation.
Fathers who ride HD's tend to have son's (or daughters)
that will eventually also own HD. My younger brother for instance, couldn't wait for the day he was able to go buy a new sportster. Harleys are an investment in themselves, I havent seen many other bikes that will hold and more often than not, appreciate in value as they get older.

HD also has a major aftermarket product and clothing line, so even if and when the demand for the bikes themselves slow, HD will continue to see profits from the sale of aftermarket parts and accessories. Again to use my father as an example, I've seen him over the years put well over $20,000 in HD aftermarket parts on just one bike.

Just my thoughts
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.