Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
FYI. Not all employees who lose their company healthcare benefits will go into to the state exchanges. Some companies are providing access to health coverage via a "private exchange".

This brief article explains:

Also, I have read that each state/or federal health exchange will have at least one HSA qualified healthcare plan. Sorry that I don't have a source for that. Perhaps a google search for "HSA and PPACA" or "HSA and Obamacare" would return a source.

OR, perhaps using control F in the PPACA document itself would take one directly to the source for HSA info within the document. I know that I've seen it somewhere. That there will be an HSA qualified option, identified as such, on the state exchanges.

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.