Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Guys , this would be a good idea for ATHM to do ,I got this from axcite board.
]the mataburro
The Game Zone also runs many different internet games. There are over 20,000 people playing multiplayer games over the internet everyday on this site. People from all over the world are playing internet games and interacting with others in a virtual environment. I've met people from Turkey, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan. Many of the kids that play on the site use cable modems because all other speeds are too slow and is not exciting enough. I myself am a regular gamer at the zone site. Many gamers here are teenagers and 20yr olds. I have seen the attentendance peak at close to 30,000 people. I think your next acquistion should be computer game maker companies. Apply these gaming technoloies to Excite and develope a dedicated Internet Gaming Server. Just think, the new toys of the future for kids is computer games. Kids will be able to connect their Nintendo 64 accross the net and play against people from all over the world. Sony Play Station, and Sega Genisis will all connect to each other acrross the Internet and battle the video games with people. A new kind of entertainment, more interactive than TV...more virtual...more fun. Your result is more dedicated subscribers and revenues from selling software games. And big business deals with Sony, Nintendo, Sega and many more companies. Thus more continued growth. thanx for reading. Josh Chen

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.