Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Gap filling is BS. 105...77...40...15... Which gap is it going to fill?

No one knows how low this stock will go. Not t-rat. And I certianly don't know either. But I'm betting we are just about at the bottom based on this stock's chart over the past four months.

The FUD here tonite is incredible. Nothing has changed except the stock price took a nose dive. Its done that three times in the last four months. Each time it dipped to the high 80s and then rebounded to the 150s + or -. Each dip occured during periods of unfounded concern over the damn FED and threatened rate increases to cool the economy when tech stocks on the NAS bottomed out. CREE is in the high 80s again and guess what? Everyone is concerned about a possible FED rate hike in August and again the NAS is getting killed.

I've done very well on this stock over the past four months, buying in the 80s and selling in the 150s. Its time to buy again. I'll be selling again in the 150s in early September. Its like clockwork. This is a piece of cake!

Theres no bad news out there, just FUD.

This is normal volitility for this stock. Very predicable really.

Relax all. And good night!

RS
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.