No. of Recommendations: 5
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/gas-prices-exceed-5-a-gallon-at-...

- As gas prices reached its highest level in the state of California since 2015, some Los Angeles area gas stations are charging more than $5 a gallon.

t
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Are progressives great or what?
No. of Recommendations: 4
<<- As gas prices reached its highest level in the state of California since 2015, some Los Angeles area gas stations are charging more than $5 a gallon.
>>

Probably because so many Californians had to juice up their fossil fuel electric generators.

Renewables, you know ----don't cut it.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 12
CA residents have nothing to complain about. They voted for them, they got them. In 2020 gas will be $6/gal with new road taxes when neighboring UT is $2.80 while a Kilowatt hour will go from $.16 to $.30 with a $20 base..a case of poetic Justice. Those most able to pay will gradually leave the state while those least able to pay and the most demanding of free it's-my-right welfare benefits will multiply and gradually dominate the electorate until the state of CA gradually morphs into the nation's next Detroit where English will be a second language. At that point the Gasin Newsoms of California politics will have achieved their goal of domination and subjugation while they get fabulously rich.

BruceM
Gas was $2.03 at the Walmart. Other cheapie station had it for $2.01 if you paid cash or debit card. $2.07 at the Kroger. In Texas

t.
No. of Recommendations: 0
It's appalling and breath taking that someone can plausibly predict that California will be the next Detroit.

Seattle Pioneer
<<Gas was $2.03 at the Walmart. Other cheapie station had it for $2.01 if you paid cash or debit card. $2.07 at the Kroger. In Texas

t.>>

$3.65 is a typical price around Seattle these days.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 0
I paid $3.85 yesterday; those $5.00 prices are at stations on or near the freeways for travelers who don't know where the good prices are (if $3.85 counts as good)

RayB
No. of Recommendations: 4
I paid $3.85 yesterday; those $5.00 prices are at stations on or near the freeways for travelers who don't know where the good prices are (if $3.85 counts as good)

I paid $2.07 yesterday at Wal-Mart (Murphy Oil Co.) station near I-12 and U.S. 190 in Covington, LA. It was the same price for Exxon, Shell & Racetrack near there. I went to Murphy because they have ethanol-free gas ($2.45/gallon) that I use in my mowers & chipper.
;-)

C.J.V. - retired from Murphy E & P in 2000, me