Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
FF..to F2 is good news.
Be sure you realize that tuning in to the world is ONLY done for sure with wire so far...and having MSFT and SOFTbank as partners would seem to indicate this is ONE Foolish 2 to have on the your HOT NEW list..It will GO..WATCH and weep..If you do NOT invest...Lyricaleo
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Be sure you realize that tuning in to the world is ONLY done for sure with wire so far...and having MSFT and SOFTbank as partners would seem to indicate this is ONE Foolish 2 to have on the your HOT NEW list..It will GO..WATCH and weep..If you do NOT invest...Lyricaleo

Lyicaleo,

Global Crossing has a cash/debt ratio of around 0.1, plus negative net margins (if you exclude the $210 million one-time benefit they received for terminating their merger agreement w/ US West). Since we like our Rule Makers to have a cash/debt ratio of at least 1.5, and net margins of 7% or greater, I find it really hard to believe that Global Crossing will become a Rule Maker anytime soon. However, if you have some more in depth analysis to present to further their case, I would be interested in hearing it.

Just my two cents.

the LanceMan
Print the post Back To Top