Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
G'day and welcome,
AGL not a bad buy, I would have thought the same myself and am still thinking of buying them. Pity the market doesn't always agree with us.
Some things to remember, you haven't lost any money until you sell at a loss. You still have the same yield that you bought at. The fundamentals are still good.
Looking back at AGL 12 month chart they appear to be in a long downtrend, as the others posted this is because blue chips are largely out of flavour at the moment. This will not last forever but your guess is as good as anyones as to when this will change. If the Nasdaq dives this will change quickly, if it doesn't then who knows what will happen.
I suggest learning technical analysis to time entry and exits better.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.