Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
What's this a ghost town!? Is anybody around here. Before ghosts starts to pop its head outta this GUNSMOKE like town, we'll have activity soon. Cuz you know what cici will start to move up!!!

IS ANYONE LISTENING, LISTENING, LISTENING!

SIGNOUT, SIGNOUT, SIGNOUT!
Print the post Back To Top
I have just over five hundred shares in this stock. I believe this is 3-5 years from really taking off. The China trade bill should help.
No. of Recommendations: 1
signbanner :
cici is the first stock i bought;
i sold it, then bought back in lower. how can a
company led by a man named guido fail?

md
MDUDLEY69,BOUGHT @ 2.96 I'LL BE FOCUSED TOMORROW IF THIS BABY DON'T MOVE UP I'LL BE A MEMORY.

mahalo! SIGNOUT
BTW MDUDLEY69 was that a burp at 3.25!!!!!!!??????????

signout
A friend of a friend worked for cici. Their
software seems desirable enough for them to be bought out if nothing else. Theyve been flatlining for a number of months but getting some contracts. I don't
have too much invested, and I'm just going to let it ride. The earnings reports haven't been too far from
a profit, and the fact that signatures on a net
device can be used for most contracts now, plus the china connection make them seem like a tolerable longshot. I wouldn't bet the farm on them, but on the other hand, the first time i bought shares, they went from 2 to 10 ???.

mdudley69 i am not a long-term holder of this stock nor any of my others. I buy low (hopefully) and sell "high." If you're a long-termer in my opinion this is not the environment to be in. I strongly suggest you consider "trading" as a strategy. To me this stock or any other for that matter will get clobbered and i'm talkin' about any stock. This market will take no prisoners i tellya'

This market seems too unstable to be long in any stock. If you know what to look for technically you will survive.

goodluck signbanner

p.s. checkout the nasdaq and notice even with todays 122 rise does not make me "relieved." Take this recent downtrend and beleive me we're still in one. The bottom has not been determined, dats spooky to me. Do you see any similarities with any price patterns in the past.
DUDLEY YOU'RE RIGHT IT SURE SEEMS SIMILAR TO MID-MARCH DOWNTURN. Just myho. goodluck dudley
No. of Recommendations: 1
I own 600 shares. Do the research. Not a bad gamble. Part of the problem with the stock price is that it is not on the radar screen of Wall Street. On some of the research I did, only 1 or 2 analysts were covering the stock.

I'll continue to stay in for the next 9 - 12 months to see if anyone recognizes CICI and/or the industry as worth investing in. The upside is too great for the small investment.

going long........
joe
Yeah the market is dangerous. I pulled money out of the
market in August to pay off a loan, maxed my 401k, and did an employee stock purchase plan that allows you
to withdraw at any time with 6% interest, so I don't
have much left to risk. Half my datek account is sitting in cash. With oil prices, interest rates, collapsing euro, declining growth rate in cell phone sales, rumors of telecom cost cutting, slowing economy, a growing pile of earnings warnings....
I agree that another correction is very likely. I have been bottom fishing for stocks with temporarily lowered p.e.s, but not inherently weak, couldn't resist AMD- they're stealing intel's lunch, the price tag is low to the ground, and amd will grow faster than its p.e. but even bargains may not be cheap. Last night I was looking at blue chip techs like rfmd and cmtn- ouch, these nifty companies,
this need to be a stockholder, can be a costly
fix. I've been looking at shorting and paper trading
put options. I'm just hoping the market deflates and starts to recover in 3 months to two years, and doesn't
lay down and die for 10. long cici- 200 shares-
a drop of crazycash.
Even though I've owned 150 shares of CICI for over five
years I consider myself a beginner in investing. In Aug
of 1999, I BEGAN to educate myself about investing.

Overall I am confused about what to do...
In Jan of 2000, CICI jumped to almost $13/share. Since
then I have learned enough to know that as long as I have had the shares it's almost considered longterm and therefore time to sell if the shares ever get near/over
what I bought at ($5.37/share).

On the other hand I have also learned about dollar-cost
averaging. Today when the price went down 19.1% to $2.25/share, which makes me want to buy another 150 shares just to bring my overall cost down. This taunt-
ing price, in addition to the fact that they really are
starting to look better this year than ever, has made
it difficult for me to stay unbiased about the stock.

If anyone would like to make a recommendation as to
sell or buy, I listening. Just please tell me why and
suggest a broker in which I can buy more --cheaper.
If anyone would like to make a recommendation as to
sell or buy, I listening. Just please tell me why and
suggest a broker in which I can buy more --cheaper

MCMM may i call you that, to me i would NOT BUY OR WOULD YOU SAY "AVERAGE DOWN," as i was sayin' to DUDLEY you should be a TRADER. Seems to me you're new at this so what i suggest you do is read up on how to study charts. I suggest learn BEFORE you get into this crazy business.

Now i know most who posts here wants to buy and hold.But one problem with this strategy most who are long have no clear exit point to get out. To me this is not the environment to buy into. I know there's alot of negatives of day-trading and what it connotes but man you really have no choice. You might think it's a "cheap" stock but if the market goes down, what you thought was cheap could be very expensive and your actual cash outlay might be less. That my friend is no-way to invest.

Like the famous Will Rodgers would say, "It's not the returns of my money, it's the return of my money!"

goodluck MCMM, SIGNOUT

MCMM i have most of my money at SCOTTRADE i have not been disappointed with them. Checkout your area you might have a local branch there.

I was at Schwab but they're too expensive, yeah sure they have 24 hours service, but you can do your stuff on the computer. They're like 30 buck on the computer but if you're with help on the phone it's way more.

Scottrade is 7 bucks for market orders. STOPS, LIMITS etc., are 12 bucks. For more info check out their website. GEESH I SOUND LIKE A COMMERCIAL. THEY SHOULD GIVE ME A COMISSION FOR THIS PLUG.

goodluck MCMM, SIGNOUT
I can't get a good enough feel for their competition;
also i can't figure out how they are being paid for their licencing (i couldn't find it in their financial
reports-) so i view them as very speculative. They have
some good relationships. The recent contracts with
a couple of county record keeping beaurocracies seems
promising- there are a lot of counties out there.
I only have a few hundred dollars in stock, so i don't
think it pays to trade in and out- not at ten dollars
a trade at datek. I would try buyandhold.com at
about 3 dollars a trade. As the pda catches on, hand writing recog is going to get more important which could be a plus for cici, but could also bring on some heavyweight competition. Did you see the pen with a miniature camera inside it that was announced
recently? wouldn't bet the farm, or too much of the motor city paycheck.