No. of Recommendations: 0
RE: GNRC (Generac)
They, Generac, are missing a GREAT opportunity to buy the privately held Horizon Services firm in the Delaware Valley (PA, NJ, DE) for the ideally logical expansion of both firms customer/service base in home heating, plumbing & A/C and generators.
I have tried several times to contact executives of both firms to not even a courtesy response of "Go pound sand."
In my personal experience of repeatedly trying to get an estimate for my house for a generator from Generac, it convinced me that their distribution system STINKS. Thus the Horizon merger/buyout makes great sense on several levels. Because I am stubborn and like TMF I am asking for you to put the ball (Pass some words) in a meaningful court. Get some words to executives of GNRC to give me an opportunity to plant some of Jack's giant beanstalk beans (seeds of an idea).

Regards and Fool On.
Jack Ludwig, aka 'earlyseller' & 21st century certified sesquipedalian (SA 2005, RB 2009)
Further details avail on request
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.