No. of Recommendations: 0
We spent a whole lot of money in the last few months of 2000 that were not planed for but were unfortuantly required. This left us further in dept and out of extra money at the end of each pay period. How to pay this off and still have a life too with out waiting until ALL these bills ran there full course and were pid in full???

So looking around I found a few options for generating extra money. Janitor work (hate cleaning up someone elses mess), retail (doesn't pay much), newspaper routes (early hours, pay veries). Changing jobs wasn't a choice at least for me. I like where I work.

The paper route won. I'm a morning person. My route pays around $500 a month, it's 5 days a week, get up at 3am - get done and go to my regular job. If you can stand the hours it's great. Oh yes, in 5 years or less we exspect to have ALL yes ALL of the bills paid off, not just the new ones.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.