Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Gentlemen.......oops sorry......men,

Thanks to Harmy and JR for the FOG chat. I am finding it quite hard to get info other than from their site but think I will keep trying as time permits. Harmy.... FOG is listed on the London AIM market but seems to be run from Perth, OZ.

The guy that put me on to it for DD also mentioned BMS about six months back when it was under $1, and that seems to have done ok. I have no expertise in minerals, oil or mining and so did not follow that one up. I know that one swallow does not make a summer but......

I talk to this guy occasionally on matters pharmaceutical and it was only at the end of a very long trans-continental phone call that he mentioned FOG. He is a geologist in Perth and seems to be very taken with this company and in particular the MD Alan Stein who he sets great store by.

My guy is away for a couple of weeks but when he returns I will pump him for more information. I am sure it will be forthcoming. He is not into share tipping and prefers people to to their own DD rather than take the responsibility.....quite right too.

Actually I gave him my best medium term UK auto tech company in that same call and by complete chance, in the next week.......it went up almost 100% . Now thats funny. <grin>

Jon

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.