No. of Recommendations: 0
Currently I am paying 500.00/month on a 96 Grand Cherokee that I owe 13,500.00 on (payments for 30 more months). I can't seem to be able to sell the darn thing. I get very little response in the paper. As I see it I have a couple of choices and wanted to solicit advice anyone may have on leasing. I am thinking about selling my Car to CARMAX for wholesale (14,000.00) and leasing a Saturn for 149.00 / month (900 down 39 month lease). I know the mileage limitations of leasing, however it seems to be an excellent deal. This way I can take the additional 350.00 and add it to my monthly investment plan.

My second choice is to buy a 3,000.00 used car outright, however this seems to be too risky ( I may get stuck w/ a lemon )

Your thoughts ?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.