Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 22
Give it a rest nightmare......you are still reeling from your China investments and your animosity of Trump for finally addressing what your Obama failed to address with this communist country's trade abuses, IP theft abuses, tech transfer abuses, money manipulation abuses, etc.

OK....you got caught with your pants down on this long over due initiative.....but he told you well in advance he would address it.....you had plenty of time to modify your investments.

Stop blaming Trump for doing exactly what he should have done.

You really need focus.....too many distractions and emotions have caused you to lose money and miss opportunity.

---

If you need proof Duma is a hopeless homer, unable to come up with his own thought process, or even his own ability on how to have a political conversation, please note Exhibit A above.

I stated news TV is politically polarized. A comment most sane/rational americans would agree with.

Duma then resorts to nicknames (a Trump staple) and claims I am distracted while he points out completely random nonsense unrelated to my post. Not to mention I made money on HUYA, IQ, and BZUN. I could have made more sure, but unlike Duma and Tinker, I don't vacation in the past at a timeshare co-owned by hate.

I am focused on the Now. Which is Trump's inability to close a favorable China deal, sinking global growth via tariffs, which boomerangs and impacts US growth, which is why market crashed in late 2018. Now, he also owns responsibility (his words) on the Shutdown, which is further causing pain in the economy and holding back the market's full potential in what should be a rocking economy.

Poor duma. gets so angry...like "Hulk MAD!!!!" angry, when his identity, which is not unique but married to a political party, is shown to be suspect.

I feel sorry for him.

Dreamer aka "nightmare"
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.