Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I've been reading about Gamestop here (TMF boards) for a while, and at a current P/E of 8.43, with actual earnings in this economy, and having done online downloading, I have thought for a while that they are a (an?) MUE classic.

The drawback people saw was Walmart and lack of online presence meant they were going the way of the bookstore. The thing is, they are run by gamers who are business people, not by business people who hired some gamer advisers. I like their numbers, and for have been buying from a high of 26.50(ouch) to a low of 18.50

I don't see walmart stocking a game savvy counter the way GME does. Gme also closes stores not performing, its pretty easy to ship their inventory to some place where it will sell.

I keep waiting for other people to see that these guys actually make money!

Speaking of which, Microvision, the pico projector company is currently at a nice gambling level (see http://boards.fool.com/mvis-looks-grim-28877321.aspx) for reasoned discourse on fear and greed presntations.

Is MVIS going to make money? are they an MUE potential?
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.