Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
If anyone has a phone number for tisonlyme, or knows him, please go over to Skunk(s) immediately.

TD3
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8
OK- I'm officially freaking out...

Dan (very scared after reading his last post)
No. of Recommendations: 7
Me too. Ian's my friend. :-( I'd hate to lose a friend. They're too hard to get and even harder to lose. Especially for me.

You gave a couple of people a scare about a week and a half ago...

Just thought you'd like to know,
Dan
No. of Recommendations: 9
It's not that they like him more than you:

He's been around these parts for a long time and has over 8,000 posts to his name... plus, many of us have had chats with him offline by e-mail, instant messaging, and on the phone...

Dan
No. of Recommendations: 10
Hey Ace! I notice you are getting closer to that RedStar. Good work.
Ace, we'll be there for your RedStar.
Nobody cares about me nearly as much as they do tisonlyme. Hate to say it, but it's true.

What is wrong with caring about ian, Ace? You don't have to compare or think of yourself in the mirror of other people's opinion. You are valuable and valued, and many of us here would like to know you better as a person. Tell us about yourself.

Gunnar
<who didn't post with ian for months, but still cares about a friend>
No. of Recommendations: 2
Not a couple dozen. Nobody cares about me nearly as much as they do tisonlyme. Hate to say it, but it's true.

Looks like these people would disagree with you Ace.

How Many Love acejustice2: 42
No. of Recommendations: 8
Not a couple dozen. Nobody cares about me nearly as much as they do tisonlyme. Hate to say it, but it's true.

Ace,

Even if it is true, even if exactly 12 people in this world actually give a flying wang whether you live or die, it's in your best interests not to draw attention to this fact. If you keep telling people what's wrong with you, they will protest for about five minutes and then give up and agree with you. And here you are on the web for kite's sake--you can make yourself as cool as you want to be.

Your mentor,

Jean

p.s. It's tacky to talk about people don't care about you as much as Ian, at the moment when the subject at hand is whether Ian might possibly have taken the self-inflicted dirt nap.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Yea you're right. I agree with you, mentor.

Glad to help. Here's a Scooby snack, now go play.