Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 42
Go back & read the whole "Thread" (that started it all) Jim.

I don't need to read it to know what it says. Opinions are presented, some well and some less well. Someone who sees an opinion with which he does not agree does not attempt to rebut but instead starts namecalling. Things deteriorate quickly from there.

Well guess what. Change the name of the board to PA, and Mish is one of the very worst offenders on the board. I had him PBoxed for quite awhile because of his namecalling, arrogance, and all-around emotionalism and inability to put forth a coherent argument without lots of emotionalism, illogic, irrational behavior, and name calling.

You may say that "well PA is just that way", but it didn't used to be, and Mish is one of the major offenders in making it as bad as it is.

Mish is arrogant and often irrational. This comes through clearly on the post that heads this thread; he bemoans the fact that he can't suspend a lot of people. The people he would suspend, I will bet you, are the ones with which he does not agree.

So it is happening here, and he doesn't like it.

Tough.
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.