No. of Recommendations: 1
Usually I go get a beer during the seventh inning stretch at Yankee Stadium when they play Kate Smith so I didn't notice what happened today. Now I am reading about it. Kate fans should take heart as they will still be playing her song at the White House.

Robert
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
</>Usually I go get a beer during the seventh inning stretch at Yankee Stadium when they play Kate Smith so I didn't notice what happened today. Now I am reading about it. Kate fans should take heart as they will still be playing her song at the White House.

Robert

Well, someone dug deep to find offense in "God Bless America" sung by anyone. It's the battle of "God Bless America" - seek and do better for yourself/vs. let the Government control your life.

-Donna. (another sleepless night in hospital with my son)
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sorry, bad formatting on an iPad.

Usually I go get a beer during the seventh inning stretch at Yankee Stadium when they play Kate Smith so I didn't notice what happened today. Now I am reading about it. Kate fans should take heart as they will still be playing her song at the White House.

Robert

Well, someone dug deep to find offense in "God Bless America" sung by anyone. It's the battle of "God Bless America" - seek and do better for yourself/vs. let the Government control your life.

-Donna. (another sleepless night in hospital with my son)
No. of Recommendations: 2
Yep. Another liberal comes out against God Bless America. It’s easy to understand why lefties hate the song, regardless of who sings it.
IMO, ridiculous. There has to be a statute of limitations on these kinds of cultural mistakes.

Ken
Wishing your son a fast and full recovery from whatever, and you and him a peaceful night's sleep at home sooner than later.

Ken
Wishing your son a fast and full recovery from whatever, and you and him a peaceful night's sleep at home sooner than later.

Ken
alstro