Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Going even better on the funeral - none.

Of course it's not fun if not enough money is set aside. I want to set aside money for dancing girls at my funeral. If my wife won't let me have them while I'm alive . . .

My Dad's family is mostly buried in Washington Park cemetery. My mother hates that cemetery. She claims that it is laid out "so you can't get anywhere without walking over someone's head." She refuses to be buried there which makes my Dad claim that his wife, "won't be caught dead with me."

Both my brothers died in other states and it was a hassle for my dad to get the bodies back to Indiana. It's made me joke that my will states that I must be buried in the state in which I died.

That's about all the death humor I have for today.

Thanks,

Wally
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.