Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
So the stock loan rate is stuck at 46%, and I have no more theories for why this hasn't unwound completely. Today somebody was pulling this down at the end. Look at the daily chart set to a minute on the volume, then switch to 5 minutes. There was a large 50K sell hitting around 2:31 thru 2:35 and that started the downward momentum. Then another 20K sell right at 3:57. Are there still deals out there that are priced to the closing price today?!?!? Unless I can get the details of those private placements, we're left guessing.

And I executed some additional shares for stock loan today. The fact that the offer is still out there with the brokers baffles me. Perhaps unwinding a modest short position is proving difficult!?!

Grasping at straws, but comfortable with holding thru earnings
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.