Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Even though I'm very handsome and a great dancer - I don't profess to know what direction prices are going. I've concluded that in all things assets - what's up is down, what's down and up - and people much smarter than me - understand it. I just take occasional guesses and make medium sized bets.

Anyhow, the buyer in me wants a cooling off in prices, but the investor in me would be rather please to see more price increases:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/high-goldman-sachs-predicts-h...

Goldman is forecasting +15% in 2022 - and another 6% in 2023. Obviously, this doesn't take into account one of the 1,000,000 geopolitical surprises hiding in the basement - but nevertheless, this is what they said.

I've really told myself to wait before buying more. But then I read this - makes me start looking at listings again.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.