Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Good idea. Thanks for the e-address. Here is the reply:

Thank you for contacting Bank of Internet USA. Interest earned is reported on the Federal Level not the State Level. The 1099-INT's issued will only need to be filed via Federal, not State.

Questions? If you have any questions please call us toll free on 1-877-541-2634; my colleagues are available to take your call Monday - Friday 6:00am to 6:00pm (PT).

We appreciate your business and commit to delivering value that will make Bank of Internet USA your first choice for all your banking needs.

Thank you,
Michaye McGlory

-----------------

Short, Simple. Makes me nervous, but I'll let my investment money ride and eventually open an account.

SM2K, aka: Tye
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.