No. of Recommendations: 5
Good news is that I'm no longer on bed rest since I'm technically full-term now that I'm 37 weeks. Yay!

Bad news is that this child has moved from being head down the last couple of weeks to being transverse. And he's doing enough acrobatics that my OB said he's in an unstable lie and to go to the hospital the minute I go into labor because of the risks of having him be breech or transverse, including cord prolapse and fetal death.

I'm surprisingly calm about the likelihood of needing a cesarean, and my OB thought I was being lax about how serious this is, but I'm just calm about it. I know what needs to be done on my part (get to hospital ASAP), and the rest is out of my control.

I have yet another cold, too, so I'm hoping to avoid going into labor for a week or more to get over it and in the hopes of this baby turning vertex.

In the meantime, I'm resting as much as I can, going to all my various medical appointments, and trying to clear my decks a bit. Got a bunch of things on my desk completed the other day, which helped me not feel stressed about things since some of them head important deadlines.

I've got a few other tasks that I can do in the next few days, energy permitting, but that can wait if necessary. I would like to get the Christmas ornaments back into the garage and out of the living room, though!

Cassandra
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.