Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Good post.

I was in Krispy Kreme before the bad news hit and on the day before the bad news hit I was watching it drop wondering why. I sold. It was people who knew what was going on before the news hit (insider trading?)

I did not lose in Krispy Kreme like alot on wall street did.

I have 1180 shares in Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI) Nobody can know it all. I know from experience that following numbers data leaves you chasing everybody else. Hard to get in (low) after good news on a good price.

I have about $60,000 in a 401K I did not take it out to put in this stock. I also did not sell all I own to put into it.

It's a new company a new technology and I believe I see it's future and I'm long on it. I see myself looking toward dividend stocks in the future to be honest. No bad ill here. I also bought a bank stock years ago when a brokerages research department warned against it. I made $40,000 that month. They were asking me for more tips!

Not even Peter Lynch knows it all sometimes not knowing is a virtue!
For thoughs who want to learn here is a good web site:
http://www.investopedia.com/
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.