No. of Recommendations: 1
Still using an iPhone 6 plus but my 7 year old 2nd gen iPad has finally kicked the bucket with the speakers virtually going and not being able to upgrade, so thinking of treating myself. I was going to in Dec buy the latest Pro 12.9 screen but don't use it as much as my phone, albeit my eyes are not the best anymore, but in the end just couldn't justify the price with all the accessories. Anyway, just seen on Amazon prime $249.00, 6th Generation 9.7 32G WiFi only iPad. Sounds a good price to me. BWDIK?

Not sure what pencil to buy, if at all, as never used one. On the right they give the additional items to purchase if needed. Your comments appreciated, was just about to hit the purchase button and thought, no, I would ask the experts first...Thx. Bran

https://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-WiFi-Space-Model/dp/B07BTS...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.